PURSUANT TO ART.13 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION NO. 679/2016 GDPR
Address: Via Serve della Div. Provvidenza, 14 (CT)
Telephone: +39 345.7207958
VAT NUMBER 05392330873
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT:
- Sending information on services marketed by the owner
- Sending of commercial offers of services distributed by the data controller
- Management of contractual or pre-contractual administrative data
DATA RETENTION TIMES
Personal data are stored in a form that permits identification of data subjects and for a period of time not exceeding the attainment of the purposes for which they are processed. Subsequently, they will be archived. The Data are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document. The data may also be processed beyond the terms of performance of the service for administrative or archiving purposes. The User can always request the interruption of the Treatment or the cancellation of the Data.
NATURE OF THE PROVISION
The provision of data is free, but the refusal to provide some data may not make it possible to perform the services relating to the relationship with the customer. Consent for marketing purposes may in any case be denied this entailing no burden or damage to the person concerned in relation to her position against Data Controller.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, automatically collected during the use of this site. Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this site are obligatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible to provide the Service. In cases where the site indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have any doubts about what Data is required are encouraged to contact the Owner.
PROCESSING METHODS AND SCOPE OF DATA DISSEMINATION
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by computer and/or telematic means, with organisational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may also have access to the Data, if necessary, appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers may always be requested the Data Controller.
The processing of data may be carried out either manually or by computer. It will also be possible that the treatment is carried out by automated tools, in relation to this specific method of treatment, the person concerned may request not to be subject to decisions arising from the same with the same methods indicated for the exercise of the generality of his rights.
The Data are processed at the operating offices of the Owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The data will not be sold to third parties or disseminated in any way.
THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Users may exercise certain rights with regard to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke his/her consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Personal Data when it is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction. The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request that the processing of his/her Data be limited. In this case, the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of his/her Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of his/her Data by the Owner.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive his Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- make a complaint. The User may propose a complaint to the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out if the Owner processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
In order to exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the Holder’s contact details indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Holder as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
These rights may be exercised against the Data Controller as identified above by sending an email to the pro-tempore Responsible for Privacy, by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing a letter to the office indicated above.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE TREATMENT
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.